By Li-Zhi Zhang
Conjugate warmth and Mass move in warmth Mass Exchanger Ducts bridges the distance among basics and up to date discoveries, making it a beneficial software for someone trying to extend their wisdom of warmth exchangers. the 1st e-book out there to hide conjugate warmth and mass move in warmth exchangers, writer Li-Zhi Zhang is going past the fundamentals to hide fresh developments in apparatus for strength use and environmental keep watch over (such as warmth and moisture restoration ventilators, hole fiber membrane modules for humidification/dehumidification, membrane modules for air purification, desiccant wheels for air dehumidification and effort restoration, and honeycomb desiccant beds for warmth and moisture control). Explaining the information at the back of and the functions of conjugated warmth and mass move enables the layout, research, and optimization of warmth and mass exchangers. Combining this lately came across facts into one resource makes it a useful reference for execs, lecturers, and different events.
- A research-based technique emphasizing numerical tools in warmth mass transfer
- Introduces easy facts for exchangers’ layout (such as friction components and the Nusselt/Sherwood numbers), tips on how to clear up conjugated difficulties, the modeling of assorted warmth and mass exchangers, and more
- The first booklet to incorporate lately came upon developments of mass move and fluid circulation in channels made from new materials
- Includes illustrations to visually depict the book’s key concepts
Read Online or Download Conjugate Heat and Mass Transfer in Heat Mass Exchanger Ducts PDF
Similar hydraulics books
The hot version of a bestseller, Water movement in Soils bridges the fields of soil physics-where descriptions of water stream are typically microscopic- and hydrology - the place they generally tend to be macroscopic. in contrast to different physics encumbered texts, this paintings conveys the basic suggestions of water move in soils with transparent and primarily nonmathematical motives.
This quantity offers state of the art of stories within the box of multiphase stream. In focusses on nonlinear facets of multiphase stream networks in addition to visualization experiments. the 1st bankruptcy provides nonlinear points or deterministic chaos concerns within the structures of multi-phase reactors. The moment bankruptcy stories two-phase circulate dynamics together with advanced community conception.
Exposes You to present Industry-Standard ToolsOpen channel move is roofed in primarily all civil and environmental engineering courses, often by means of final-year undergraduate or graduate scholars learning water assets. basics of Open Channel movement outlines present thought in addition to transparent and entirely solved examples that illustrate the thoughts and are geared to a primary path in open channel circulation.
Fatigue layout of Marine constructions offers scholars and pros with a theoretical and functional historical past for fatigue layout of marine buildings together with crusing ships, offshore buildings for oil and fuel construction, and different welded buildings topic to dynamic loading akin to wind turbine constructions.
- Progress in Wall Turbulence 2: Understanding and Modelling (ERCOFTAC Series)
- Handbook of Engineering Hydrology: Modeling, Climate Change, and Variability: Volume 1
- Hurricane Generated Seas: 8 (Elsevier Ocean Engineering Series)
- Coarse Grained Simulation and Turbulent Mixing
- Hydraulics in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 3D-Groundwater Modeling with PMWIN: A Simulation System for Modeling Groundwater Flow and Transport Processes
Extra resources for Conjugate Heat and Mass Transfer in Heat Mass Exchanger Ducts
Conjugate Heat and Mass Transfer in Heat Mass Exchanger Ducts by Li-Zhi Zhang