By Michael Gläß,Marc Flügel,Nils Röhr
By Jon DiPietro
By Michael Glassman
By Thomas Powell
The Definitive advisor to HTML & CSS--Fully Updated
Written by means of an internet improvement professional, the 5th version of this relied on source has been completely revised and reorganized to deal with HTML5, the progressive new net general. The booklet covers the entire components supported in present day internet browsers--from the normal (X)HTML tags to the archaic and proprietary tags that could be encountered.
HTML & CSS: the full Reference, 5th version comprises complete information on CSS 2.1 in addition to each proprietary and rising CSS3 estate at the moment supported. Annotated examples of right markup and magnificence assist you to use all of those applied sciences to construct extraordinary web content. valuable appendixes conceal the syntax of personality entities, fonts, shades, and URLs. This finished reference is a necessary software for pro internet developers.
•Master transitional HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 markup
•Write rising standards-based markup with HTML5
•Enhance presentation with Cascading kind Sheets (CSS1 and CSS 2.1)
•Learn proprietary and rising CSS3 features
•Learn the right way to learn (X)HTML rfile kind definitions (DTDs)
•Apply every thing in an open standards-focused fashion
By Greg Holden
Mind your corporation with this up to date variation of the bestselling on-line enterprise how-to guide
Have a working laptop or computer, an online connection, and a dream? Then, you are already in your technique to beginning your own on-line company. This enjoyable and pleasant consultant can help flip your mammoth proposal into tremendous greenbacks no matter if you are increasing your real-world storefront on-line or growing your personal digital startup. Starting an internet company For Dummies, seventh Edition will provide help to establish a marketplace desire, decide upon an online web hosting carrier, enforce protection and privateness measures, open up store, and begin selling to the world.
- Covers the most recent developments and strategies for on-line discoverability - from social media advertising to look engine ratings, on-line couponing to optimization for cellular devices, and beyond
- Highlights company matters which are of specific hindrance to on-line entrepreneurs
- Walks you thru the simplest practices of winning on-line companies, together with customer support, advertising, analytics, and web site optimization tools
- Provides suggestion on picking out an e-commerce platform, maintaining your area identify, securing emblems, operating with proprietors and vendors, and holding your customer's own info safe
There's no time like now to begin a brand new activity and no consultant like Starting a web enterprise For Dummies, seventh Edition to get what you are promoting going.
By Eric Gordon,Paul Mihailidis
By Fabien Serny
About This Book
- Create and customise PrestaShop modules quick and easily
- Provide a powerful starting place in module improvement for builders who're new to PrestaShop
- Explore the complex beneficial properties of PrestaShop with transparent and useful instructions
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a developer who's new to PrestaShop and desires to get an outstanding beginning in improvement at the PrestaShop framework, this ebook is for you. it is assumed that you'll have a few event with PHP5, jQuery, and HTML/CSS (no must be knowledgeable on it).
What you'll Learn
- Code your personal module from scratch
- Explore most sensible practices for database desk creation
- Use hooks or enforce overrides
- Discover the numerous local equipment on hand in PrestaShop
- Make new management tools
- Create totally practical fee modules
- Develop service modules
- Secure and optimize your modules
- Build functionalities compliant with the multistore feature
The variety of e-commerce web pages has enormously elevated in those previous few years. development your personal net shop is a fancy and costly activity; that is why open resource strategies akin to PrestaShop became such a success in tackling this factor. the most curiosity with open resource recommendations is so that you can simply upload or edit positive aspects by way of developing modules.
This functional, hands-on advisor offers you a few transparent, step by step routines that can assist you know the way PrestaShop works, and likewise assist you upload and edit features.
Starting with the fundamentals, this booklet takes you thru whole module improvement in a good demeanour. you are going to know about module structure, what a hook is, and the way to take advantage of it so as to add functionalities to PrestaShop. additionally, you will see easy methods to construct check and provider modules and make your module multistore-ready. improve PrestaShop modules the fitting approach and cause them to safe and compliant with diversified models of PrestaShop.
By Gerhard Lienemann,Dirk Larisch
• Entwicklung und Funktion von Netzwerken
• Bridging, Switching und Routing
• Protokolle der TCP/IP-Familie
• Adressierung im Netzwerk (statisch, dynamisch according to DHCP)
• Namensauflösung im IP-Netzwerk (Domain identify Service)
• Routing-Protokolle im IP-Netzwerk und deren Funktion
• Spezielle Dienste auf foundation von TCP/IP
• TCP/IP in kabellosen Netzwerken (WLAN, Bluetooth, DSL-Vectoring usw.)
• Implementierung von TCP/IP in Betriebssystemen
• Sicherheit im IP-Netzwerk (IPsec, VPN, SSL)
• Weiterentwicklungen auf foundation von IPv6
• web der Dinge
Neben den Grundlagen werden auch praktische Aspekte beleuchtet, die für die tägliche Arbeit von Relevanz sein können, beispielsweise wie auf foundation eines Windows-Servers ein approach aufgebaut werden kann, mit dem in einem Netzwerk die Namensauflösung (DNS) realisiert wird. Installationen oder Implementierungen, die für Dienste wie electronic mail, WWW oder FTP (File move Protocol) erforderlich sind, werden ebenfalls praxisorientiert dargestellt.
Ein eigenes Kapitel widmet sich dem "Troubleshooting": Aufgezeigt werden "aus der Praxis für die Praxis" Lösungsansätze für häufig auftretende Problemfälle.
By Louise Phillips,Ursula Plesner
This quantity provides quite a lot of methodological techniques which are designed take into consideration the advanced, emergent, and always moving personality of digital worlds. It interrogates how digital worlds come to be gadgets of research in the course of the improvement and alertness of assorted methodological thoughts. digital worlds should not thought of gadgets that exist as entities with fastened attributes self reliant of our non-stop engagement with them and interpretation of them. as an alternative, they're conceived of as advanced ensembles of know-how, people, symbols, discourses, and monetary constructions, ensembles that emerge in ongoing practices and particular situations.
A huge spectrum of views and methodologies is gifted: Actor-Network-Theory and post-Actor-Network-Theory, performativity conception, ethnography, discourse research, Sense-Making technique, visible ethnography, multi-sited ethnography, and Social community Analysis.
By Rahaf Harfoush
The Obama campaign’s mastery of social media for every little thing from fundraising to volunteer coordination has been greatly pronounced. formerly, there hasn’t been an in-depth research of ways they did it.
In Yes We Did, new media strategist and crusade headquarters volunteer Rahaf Harfoush offers us a at the back of the-scenes examine the campaign’s use of expertise, from its earliest days via election evening. She finds strategic insights businesses can follow to their very own manufacturers. become aware of how unwavering strategic imaginative and prescient and collaborative technologies—email, blogs, social networks, Twitter, and SMS messaging—empowered a powerful on-line neighborhood to assist pick the world’s first “digital” President.