By Uri Wilensky,William Rand
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Agent-Based Modeling: Modeling Natural, Social, and Engineered Complex Systems with NetLogo (MIT Press) PDF
Similar computer simulation books
This is often the 1st concentrated and unique textbook on acoustic digital fact. Auralization is the construction of audible acoustic sceneries from computer-generated info. The time period "auralization" is to be understood as being analogue to the well known means of "visualization". In visible representation of scenes, info or the other significant details, in motion picture animation and in special effects, we describe the method of "making noticeable" as visualization.
Lately, the idea that of power has been revised and a brand new version in response to the primary of sustainability has develop into increasingly more pervasive. The appraisal of strength applied sciences and initiatives is complicated and unsure because the comparable choice making has to surround environmental, technical, fiscal and social elements and data assets.
"Adobe Captivate 7: past the necessities" is a self-paced education guide that teaches the higher-end, extra complex performance of Adobe Captivate. by means of following step by step directions, you'll increase your reveal recording abilities through undertaking templates and by way of pre-editing your textual content captions. You’ll the way to create and bring video initiatives that may assist you to list display activities in real-time.
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the second one overseas convention on Information platforms for situation reaction and administration in Mediterranean nations, ISCRAM‐med 2015, held in Tunis, Tunisia, in October 2015. The ambitions of the ISCRAM‐med convention are to supply a great chance and an international discussion board for neighborhood and overseas researchers, practitioners, and coverage makers to address and speak about new developments and demanding situations with appreciate to info platforms for crisis response and catastrophe administration.
- Variational Analysis and Aerospace Engineering: 33 (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- E-Learning Uncovered: Adobe Captivate 6 Full-Color E-Book Edition
- High Performance Computing in Science and Engineering ´16: Transactions of the High Performance Computing Center, Stuttgart (HLRS) 2016
- Mathematical Modeling of Disperse Two-Phase Flows (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- Mental Modeling Approach: Risk Management Application Case Studies (Risk, Systems and Decisions)
- Continuum Modeling: An Approach Through Practical Examples (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
Additional info for An Introduction to Agent-Based Modeling: Modeling Natural, Social, and Engineered Complex Systems with NetLogo (MIT Press)
An Introduction to Agent-Based Modeling: Modeling Natural, Social, and Engineered Complex Systems with NetLogo (MIT Press) by Uri Wilensky,William Rand