By Kevin Jensen
This thematic quantity is with regards to "Field-emission resource Mechanisms" and is authored via Kevin Jensen, Naval study Laboratory, Washington, DC.
Read or Download Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics: Electron Emission Physics: 149 PDF
Similar optical engineering books
Creating a transparent contrast is made among nano- and micro-mechanical checking out for actual purposes, this monograph describes the fundamentals and functions of the supermicroscopies AFM and SNOM, and of the nanomechanical trying out on tough and technical traditional surfaces within the submicron diversity all the way down to a lateral solution of some nm.
This 5th version of ideas of Lasers comprises corrections to the former version in addition to being the 1st on hand as an publication. Its challenge continues to be to supply a extensive, unified description of laser habit, physics, expertise, and applications.
Optical Biosensors: current & destiny
This publication looks at a time of severe task in optical part conjugation. We selected to not watch for the maturation of the sector, yet as a substitute to supply this fabric in time to be valuable in its improvement. we now have attempted very not easy to explain and interrelate a few of the nonlinear phenomena which are used for optical section conjugation.
- Handbook of Optics, Third Edition Volume II: Design, Fabrication and Testing, Sources and Detectors, Radiometry and Photometry: 2 (Electronics)
- Nonlinear Optics: Principles and Applications
- Optical Properties of Nanostructures
- A Guide to Medical Photography
- Passive Components for Dense Optical Integration
- Semiconductor and Metal Nanocrystals: Synthesis and Electronic and Optical Properties
Extra info for Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics: Electron Emission Physics: 149
Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics: Electron Emission Physics: 149 by Kevin Jensen