By Francesca Iacopi,John J. Boeckl,Chennupati Jagadish
2D Materials comprises the newest details at the present frontier of nanotechnology, the thinnest kind of fabrics to ever take place in nature. a bit over 10 years in the past, this used to be a very unknown region, now not suggestion to exist. even though, when you consider that then, graphene has been remoted and acclaimed, and an entire different classification of atomically skinny fabrics, ruled by way of floor results and exhibiting thoroughly unforeseen and impressive homes has been created.
This e-book is perfect for various readers, together with these looking a high-level assessment or a really specific and significant research. No nanotechnologist can at present forget this new classification of materials.
- Presents one of many first distinctive books in this topic of nanotechnology
- Contains contributions from an outstanding line-up of authoritative participants that assemble conception and experiments
- Ideal for a number of readers, together with these looking a high-level evaluate or a really targeted and demanding analysis
Read or Download 2D Materials: Volume 95 (Semiconductors and Semimetals) PDF
Best solid-state physics books
Apparently there isn't any publication that treats the dimension of the actual pa rameters of explosives as its merely topic, even though constrained info is avail capable in a few books. accordingly, i've got attempted to bridge this hole within the lit erature with this booklet. numerous a number of actual parameters need to be decided ex perimentally in an effort to try or characterise an explosive.
Sleek fracture mechanics considers phenomena at many degrees, macro and micro; it's for that reason inextricably associated with tools of theoretical and mathematical physics. This ebook introduces those refined equipment in an easy demeanour. The tools are utilized to a number of very important phenomena of good country physics which impinge on fracture mechanics: adhesion, disorder nucleation and development, dislocation emission, sintering, the electron beam impression and fractal cracks.
This ebook introduces a brand new paradigm in procedure description and modelling. the writer indicates the theoretical and functional successes of his procedure, which includes exchanging a standard uniform description with a polyphasic description. this transformation of viewpoint finds new fluxes which are cryptic within the classical description.
Das vorliegende Buch gibt eine kompakte Einführung in die Grundlagen der Festkörperphysik, wobei der Schwerpunkt auf den elektrischen und magnetischen Materialeigenschaften liegt. Leser werden nicht nur die kompakte und anschauliche Herangehensweise schätzen, sondern auch die kurzen Abschnitte über die Forschungsgeschichte der Festkörperphysik, die mit wegweisenden Forschern wie Max Planck, Albert Einstein aber auch Heike Kamerlingh Onnes, Eugene Wigner oder Frederick Seitz verbunden ist.
- Ion-Solid Interactions: Fundamentals and Applications (Cambridge Solid State Science Series)
- Electrical Conduction in Graphene and Nanotubes
- Defects in HIgh-k Gate Dielectric Stacks: Nano-Electronic Semiconductor Devices: 220 (Nato Science Series II:)
- Dislocations in Solids: 15
- Statistical Physics of Fracture, Beakdown, and Earthquake: Effects of Disorder and Heterogeneity (Statistical Physics of Fracture and Breakdown)
- Silver Metallization: Stability and Reliability (Engineering Materials and Processes)
Extra resources for 2D Materials: Volume 95 (Semiconductors and Semimetals)
2D Materials: Volume 95 (Semiconductors and Semimetals) by Francesca Iacopi,John J. Boeckl,Chennupati Jagadish